It gives me great satisfaction to be able to announce, that itSMF Australia has signed up to the Global itSMF partner program with AXELOS.
This has been in the pipeline for some time now and your Board, and the International Board, have given it considerable attention. The decision to sign, made at the itSMFA Board meeting on November 24th, is evidence of our clear commitment to the principles outlined in the International Partnership Program. It will enhance our own membership offer in ways we could not have achieved otherwise.
As I imagine most of you appreciate, AXELOS is the owner of the IP for ITIL and as such enjoys a significant and productive professional relationship with your Forum already. I am looking to develop this, to grow it and have it expand into a number of areas where our interests coincide.
How will this benefit you as a Member of itSMF Australia?
Well there are numerous potential benefits already at hand, and as time progresses and this relationship grows others will be developed. For the moment though, here are some of the enhancements we and AXELOS have in mind.
· Access to the Axelos Professional development scheme at a discounted member rate
· Access to co-funded marketing campaigns to improve awareness of Service Management, ITIL and qualifications
· Membership leads from the Axelos portal growing our membership and experience base
· Access to new and updated case studies and white papers for all Axelos products
· The opportunity for members to have white papers published on the global stage
· Direct access to the AXELOS Global Partner Programme support to give our National office access to more resources
· Member access to Axelos product masterclass webinars
· Use of the AXELOS Partner logo demonstrating our participation in the Global Service Management community
It is my view that this agreement represents a turning point for our relationship with our most significant professional partner. I am sure that you will see and get to enjoy the benefits and enhancements in your own membership as we progress.
And finally, may I extend to you and your families all the very best for the Christmas and New Year. I look forward to your return in 2016 with renewed energy and above all else, please stay safe.
Bradley Busch - Chair,